Coconut Oil Spray with Nootkatone
- Moisturize dry irritated skin with this carefully chosen mixture of natural oils from coconut and meadowseed
- Safely repels ticks and mosquitoes, naturally
- Mild scent of citrus - from nootkatone (kosher)
- No petroleum. No mineral oil. No nuts
- Generally considered fabric safe. Normal machine washing of garmets only.
- Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee - No Fine Print!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q. I see that the active ingredient is peppermint oil. Given the amazing insect repellent qualities reported of nootkatone, why is nootkatone not listed as an active ingredient?
A. Great Question! Although nootkatone has been recognized by the Center for Disease Control as a promising alternative for people who wish to avoid DEET, the EPA is the regulating authority in this space and has not yet approved it for such labeling. The EPA does allow nootkatone to be used in insect repellents as a 'fragrance ingrediet'. It has for many years. To date though, no other company has done so - due to cost, and the difficulty in educating and promoting a product while not being permitted to label in accordance with such proper education.
This is a new product launch that was six years in the making and testing. We ask that you consider the no risk option afforded by the money back guarantee and free return shipping policy, and then please leave us a review on our facebook page.